Mor Kuzhambu is a famous South Indian dish prepared with sour diluted yoghurt and with or without adding coconut. Mor kuzhambu is a perfect summer South Indian recipe. Mor Kuzhambu can pair beautifully with steamed rice. The renowned cook in Tamilnadu Shri Arusuvai Arasu Natarajan's recipes are famous worldwide and remains to be one of the favourite south Indian recipes. With his experience and phenomenal taste, he created a catering Empire at a very young age. In 1940, he initiated organising catering events and increased the food quality by adding flavourful recipes in his menu.
Arusuvai Natarajan Recipes: Mor Kulambu Recipe
One of the most delicious Mor Kuzhambu recipes is of Natraj Iyer Mor Kuzhambu. Shri Natraj Iyer's Mor Kuzhambu recipe is a curd or Buttermilk based curry which is very easy to make. Mor Kuzhambu can be served with idli, dosa, Upma, Chapati, Paruppu Usili, Adai, Podi Sadam, Thogayal and hot warming White Rice.
Making of Arusuvai Natarajan Mor Kulambu Recipe
Preparation of the Mor Kulambu
1. Wash the Gram Dal well and drain the water out.
2. Soak the Gram Dal Jeera and Coriander Seeds in water for 10 minutes to allow the water to soften the grains.
3. Grind the gram Dal Jeera and Coriander Seeds and make them into a soft paste
4. Add Buttermilk and Salt as required to taste.
5. Add your favourite Vegetables and heat them in low flame for 5 minutes.
6. Include a few drops of Coconut Oil for enhancing the taste.
7. Flavour the Kuzhambu with Mustard and Curry leaves
. Additional points to remember
Arusuvai Arasu Catering is well known for the Shri Nataraja Iyer's recipes.
Shri Natraj Iyer's knowledge on the culinary field has been carried to the next generation so that the gem recipe of the culinary world remains with us.
Arusuvai Arasu offers the best wedding catering service and is now run by his family's next generation. After the Legend passed away in 2018, the repetition of Arusuvai Arasu in Tamilnadu had never stopped despite Shri Natraj Iyer achievement in the culinary field. He remains an ever loved man by serving 75,000 events. Arusuvai Arasu remains to receive praise as the premium quality Catering service in South India.